The Student News Site of Fillmore Central Senior High School

The Fillmore Central Falconer

Upcoming Events

The Fillmore Central Falconer

The Fillmore Central Falconer

Yearbook Sale Starts Now

Yearbook prices are at an all time low for the start of the school year. The price for the yearbook will be $48 from now until Dec. 8, 2023. Other important information about the yearbook is what you can get with your yearbook, where and how you can order your own yearbook, and who the new Senior Staff is. So sit back and get something to drink as we go through the different features the FC yearbook will have this year.

There are now more accessories you can get with your yearbook. These include enhanced personalization and icons for free and an autograph section, photo pockets and a clear protector cover for $6.50 each. You’ll get your spring supplement, which is an insert for our spring activities, in the Fall of 2024. There is also the signature package, which you can get for $67, that includes your yearbook, personalization, color autograph section, and autograph pens. When ordering by paper form, complete the form, and return to Tracy Knutson with a check payable to FCHS Yearbook Staff. Orders must be prepaid. When ordering online, you can scan the QR Code below to complete the online order form. Alternatively, you can go to Jostens or call 1-877-767-5217.

If you have any questions or have any suggestions on what to add to the yearbook, please contact one of our Senior Staff – Esme Gastfield (Editor), Abby Zutz (Business Manager), and/or Layla Round (Secretary). Additionally, you can contact Tracy Knutson, Yearbook Advisor, by email. [email protected]