The Student News Site of Fillmore Central Senior High School

The Fillmore Central Falconer

Upcoming Events

The Fillmore Central Falconer

The Fillmore Central Falconer

Nothing Bundt Cakes

https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nothingbundtcakes.com%2Fall-products%2F+
https://www.nothingbundtcakes.com/all-products/

Nothing Bundt Cakes is an adorable little shop that sells well, “bundt cakes.” It is really cute and sweet. They have a variety of different flavors and sizes. They even change up the flavors with seasonal featured flavors. The sizes consist of bundtinis®, bundtlets, and bundt cakes. The bundtinis® are the smallest. They are perfect for gatherings and good to get if you want to try every flavor. You can buy them in a dozen, and you can pick out which flavors you want to put in your box. The bundlets are the next biggest. They are about the size of a softball and are good if you want to just get one flavor. The bundt cakes are about the size of a normal cake (8″10″) and are great for celebrations. Nothing Bundt Cakes can decorate and customize these for any event. 

Nothing Bundt Cakes was founded in 1997, by Dena Tripp and Debbie Shwetz. They have grown to be in 40+ states and have over 500 bakery locations.  The nearest location to us is in Rochester, MN. Nothing Bundt Cakes is the nation’s largest specialty cake company. Although they specialize in bundt cakes, if you go into the shop, you will also find cute little gifts and decorations to buy. The cakes are a little more expensive than your regular cupcake, but they are so good. They are nice and moist with amazing frosting on top. I personally love the white chocolate raspberry flavor, but they have so many good ones. I would be happy with any flavor I got. 

This poll has ended.

What's Your Favorite Bundt Cake Flavor?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.