The Student News Site of Fillmore Central Senior High School

The Fillmore Central Falconer

Upcoming Events

The Fillmore Central Falconer

The Fillmore Central Falconer

Senior Spotlight: Jayce Kiehne

This week we are shining the light on Jayce Kiehne. I enjoyed getting to know the different things about him. Something that stood out to me when interviewing Jayce would be his goals. Some of Jayce’s goals were to enjoy the rest of his senior year and to have fun on the senior trip.

Jayce has had many accomplishments throughout his high school career.  The one that he’s most proud of is getting the 1,000 points in basketball. For his senior year he is most excited to spend time with his friends and play sports like football, basketball, and track.

One of Jayce’s favorite elementary memories is recess football, and his favorite high school memory is going to State for football in 2022. The most challenging part of Jayce’s senior year has been College English, and the easiest part has been eating lunch. After high school Jayce plans on going to college for 4 years and potentially playing a sport while in college.

When I mentioned his biggest role models Jayce was quick to say that his parents were his role models. He said that they always steer him in the right direction and always push him to do his best.

A teacher that had a big impact on Jayce would be Mr. Todd. He has taught Jayce so many things like history and more. Overall, Mr. Todd has been a great teacher and coach throughout the years to Jayce. A piece of advice Jayce would give to people is, ” Just because it’s your senior year doesn’t mean you get to slack off. Just have a strong finish.”