The Student News Site of Fillmore Central Senior High School

The Fillmore Central Falconer

Upcoming Events

The Fillmore Central Falconer

The Fillmore Central Falconer

BReaKeRs is breaking the news!

How many times have you visited BReaKeRs? I know that I have so many times. BReaKeRs is my favorite restaurant in Harmony, Minnesota. 

Let’s meet the owners! Did you know that BReaKeRs used to have four owners? Bonnie Fisher and Kevin Fisher started this business with Bonnie’s brother and his wife. That’s why the title of the restaurant has capital letters in it. B stands for Bonnie, R stands for Richard, K stands for Kevin, and the last R stands for Ronda. Now Bonnie and Kevin are the only owners.

Now why would anyone want to own a business in a small town? Bonnie stated, “I thought the town could use something like this [place].” Bonnie really wanted to own a business, and she sure made it happen! BReaKeRs has been up and running for five years and is still gaining popularity.

Throughout the year Bonnie has 8-10 employees. Almost all of them are high school students, which means during the school year Bonnie has to take on a lot of responsibility. Bonnie is a very hard worker and a great business owner. 

BReaKeRs has a wide variety of menu items: sandwiches, wraps, rice bowls, salads, boba, malts/shakes, ice cream, sundaes, and occasionally a special treat created by a staff member. The #4 (Turkey Avocado Delight) is a big hit that many people enjoy. Some other customer favorites are the chicken bacon ranch wrap, the summer salad, the #1 (Stacked Club), boba, and malts/shakes.

Sadly, BReaKeRs is not open for Small Business Saturday, but make sure to still go and check them out another day! For the holidays there will be a special holiday shake or a holiday frappe. BReaKeRs has a very friendly environment and a great variety of things to get. Don’t waste time and go visit BReaKeRS!