The Student News Site of Fillmore Central Senior High School

The Fillmore Central Falconer

Upcoming Events

The Fillmore Central Falconer

The Fillmore Central Falconer

“Wonka” Review

https%3A%2F%2Fmovies.fandom.com%2Fwiki%2FWonka
https://movies.fandom.com/wiki/Wonka

Willy Wonka, famous chocolatier and inventor, is probably most known for coming up with crazy but delicious delectables, candies and running a huge chocolate making factory. But where did it all start? The new movie “Wonka” tells the story of Willy Wonka and the start of his chocolate making career. It shows his struggles to start up his business and the competition with the other big chocolate companies. It is also a musical and has some really spectacular songs and dance numbers. This fun family movie was really great and entertaining to watch. 

I think “Wonka” told such a fantastic and heartwarming story that had awesome messages and was very inspiring. The cast was really great with people like Timothée Chalamet as Willy Wonka, Hugh Grant as the Oompa-Loompa, and Keegan-Michael Key as the Chief of Police. It was very fun to watch with so many different personalities and characters. There were also so many humorous moments that made me laugh, which added such a brightness and joy to the movie. Willy Wonka is famous for his unusual and magical treats, so it was fun to see all of his interesting inventions. I also especially liked the storyline and thought it flowed very nicely and told a great story. The songs also contributed greatly to the movie and were really amazing and catchy. They even included the song “Pure Imagination” which is such a classic and recognizable song from the original movie. 

“Wonka” shows us that our dreams can take us anywhere. It shows that magical things can happen all around us if we look for it and make it happen. Never give up on your dreams because they can change the world and impact so many people’s lives. I thought it was incredible what one person can do with just chocolate and a dream. I absolutely loved this movie, and I thought it was just outstandingly brilliant. It really told a unique and marvelous story that was nice and fresh but still tied with some of the classic themes from the original “Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.” This fun, fantasy, comedy musical was really whimsical and magical. It was really lighthearted and upbeat and just an overall joy to watch. I thought it was an uplifting and inspiring story that showed how to never stop believing in your dreams or in yourself. If this sounds interesting then check it out, and enjoy the wonderful world of “Wonka.”